Standard Efficiency Air Conditioners
Premium comfort that lasts
Long-lasting reliability and durability make the XB14 a smart investment in comfort and efficiency. With up to a 16 SEER rating, it can overcome even the most stifling days with energy-conscious operation. The XB14 is the air conditioning unit you will want to rely on to keep you cool, while also helping you achieve the energy-efficiency tax credit requirements.
The XB14’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 16.00 makes it an excellent choice for building comfort and for meeting Energy Star and energy tax credit requirements in most models.
Increased energy-efficiency may substantially lower your building cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable business.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XB14 includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
XL20i Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 5 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.