XV80 Oil Furnaces
Dependable warmth and consistent comfort for your home
Whether it’s a bit of gentle warmth you want when there’s a chill in the air, or high-performance heat when it’s freezing cold, the XV80 Oil Furnace provides two stages of energy-efficient warmth from oil heat all winter long.
XV80 Oil Furnaces
The XV80 is rated with up to 85% AFUE, annual fuel utilization efficiency.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable building.
Trane XV80 Oil Specifies
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The XV80 oil includes:
- Variable-speed blower
- Quiet operation
- Heavy Duty, 13 Gauge Hot-Rolled Steel Heat Exchanger, for reliable-lasting comfort
- Ceramic Fiber Combustion Chamber that heats up quickly and provides more complete combustion
- Beckett Flame Retention Burner for smooth, quiet and cleaner ignition
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
Trane XV80 Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
*Other capacities are possible with a nozzle change. Ask your dealer for additional information.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.