XC95m Gas Heating Furnaces
Communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency
Advanced ComfortLink II communications technology allows the XC95m to configure itself for optimal performance year after year. Add the Telephone Access Module (TAM) to get alerts sent to your phone, and even adjust your settings remotely, whenever you like. With its fully modulating capability, you can achieve up to a 95% AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency).
Trane XC95m Features
The XC95m is rated with up to 95% AFUE, annual fuel utilization efficiency.
ComfortLink II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates by phone wherever you are.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable building.
Trane XC95m Specifies
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The XC95m includes:
- ComfortLink II Communicating Capability.
- Communicating User Interface.
- Variable-speed blower motor.
- Fully modulating gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and ultimate comfort control.
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet.
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R (™) mode.
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter.
- Multi-port, In-shot burners.
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls.
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation.
- Convertible to Horizontal left or right.
- AL29-4C Stainless Steel secondary Heat Exchanger.
- Cleanable filter with spring-loaded filter rack.
- ERV, Humidifier, and Air cleaner compatible.
Trane XC95m Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.