Super Efficiency Heat Pump
Quiet, comfortable and cool
The XL15i comes with a lot of noticeable benefits. Things like tough construction and efficient operation that lowers your energy bills. But one thing you won’t notice is when it’s running, because the XL15i is the quietest of all our single-stage systems*.That’s comfort you can feel, and hear. (Or in this case, not hear.)
The XL15i’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 16.00 makes it an energy-efficient choice for building comfort.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL15i features the lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage systems.* *4TTX506IE is two stage
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable business.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The XL15i includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Comfort-R™ Mode approved for better humidity control
- Full-Side Louvered Panels Protect Your Investment
- WeatherGuard II™ Top Shields Unit From Debris and Damage
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Advanced Fan System
- Sound insulator on compressor (available on select models)
XL20i Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The ten year Functional Parts Limited Warranty extends to the indoor gas furnace, coil, air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi comfort system. An XLi comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XLi unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply. Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.