XL900 Digital Thermostat
Comfort at your fingertips
The XL900 Series Comfort Control makes adjusting your building’s climate more convenient than ever. Thanks to our advanced ComfortLink™ II communicating technology, the XL900 links all of the main components of your system to maintain your perfect temperature and humidity. And with the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM), it can even be accessed remotely by phone.
Trane XL900 Features
ComfortLink II Communicating Capability.
ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates wherever you are by phone.
In addition to the benefits of the precise calibration and maintenance alerts of the communicating system, materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
A clear, menu driven setup makes programming quick and easy.
Trane XL900 Specifies
Every Trane Thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The XL900 Series 7-day Communicating Programmable Comfort Control includes:
- 7-day programmable and Energy Star qualified.
- ComfortLink II Compatibility.
- Diagnostic Alert light.
- Critical Error codes messages let you know if a problem arises.
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touchscreen.
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory.
- Auto changeover.
- Programmable fan.
- Remote access with Telephone Access Module accessory.
- Filter change reminders.
- Humidifier pad change reminder.
- Humidity Sensor.
- Dehumidification control.
- Keypad lock.
- Built-in Outdoor temperature sensor.
Trane 5 Years Limited Warranty Details
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.