Quiet and efficient comfort
Our 2/4TEH Air Handler is designed to provide a maximum of comfort with a minimum amount of space and cost. With its compact size, it’s easy to install and maintain, and with its efficient operation it’s also easy on your utility bills.
Trane 2/4TEH Features
High-efficiency 4-speed blower motor
Provides airflow flexibility to match your heating and cooling requirements. Delivers exceptional air flow and efficiency
Vortica™ advanced air flow system
High-efficiency Vortica™ blower provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently. Composite material will not crack, corrode or rust.
“No Leak” base pan
Rust-resistant, polycarbonate drain pan is sloped to reduce standing water
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The 2/4TEH includes:
- High-efficiency blower motor.
- Vortica™ advanced blower system.
- Compact cabinet only 21” deep.
- Easy access to filters.
- Insulated galvanized heavy steel cabinet.
2/4TEH Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- The Functional Parts Limited Warranty is 10 years on the indoor air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi or XR comfort system. An XLi or XR comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XLi or XR unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.