2/4TFB Compact Air Handlers
Small size, big comfort
Tight spaces are no problem with the compact design of the 2/4TFB air handler. Only 37-39 inches tall, the unit can be easily installed over a hot water heater, or in a basement or attic.
Trane 2/4TFB Features
A perfect fitThe smaller size means more options for where your unit will fit and work best.
Special insulation, door gaskets and thermal seals effectively seal in conditioned air, increasing efficiency and reducing your heating and cooling costs.
Accessible filters and drain pan make upkeep simple.
A galvanized steel cabinet resists corrosion.
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The 2/4TFB includes:
- Easy Fit Compact Air-Tite™ cabinet– only 37-39 inches tall.
- Easy Access Control Box and Filter Doors.
- Composite, No-Leak, Rust-Resistant Drain Pan.
- Easy-Clean Coil and Drain Pan.
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish.
- Insulated cabinet.
- Extra-Large Coil Surface.
- Fully Gasketed Door.
2/4TFB Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- The Functional Parts Limited Warranty is 10 years on the indoor air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi or XR comfort system. An XLi or XR comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XLi or XR unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.