XV95 Gas Furnaces
Premium heating meets super efficiency
Delivering one of the highest efficiencies in the industry, the XV95, provides superior performance for the ultimate comfort experience.
Trane XV95 Features:
The XV95 is rated with up to 96.7% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable building.
Trane XV95 Specifies
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The XV95 includes:
- Variable-speed blower.
- Two-stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control.
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet.
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R (™) mode.
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter.
- Multi-port, In-shot burners.
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls.
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation.
- Convertible to Horizontal left or right.
- AL29-4C Stainless Steel secondary Heat Exchanger.
- Cleanable filter with spring-loaded filter rack.
- ERV, Humidifier, and Air cleaner compatible.
Trane XV95 Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.