Daikin Mcquay Chiller
- Efficient – meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- Quiet – sound pressure ratings as low as 60 dBA without any optional acoustic treatment. All dBA ratings are tested in accordance with ARI Standard 370.
- Reliable – tandem or trio scroll compressor sets per circuit have fewer moving parts. Dual circuits start at 25 tons.
- Model AGZ-D units qualify for LEED® EAc4 credit for Enhanced Refrigerant Management, worth 2 points
Available options to exactly meet your requirements:
- Factory installed pump packages for reduced installation costs and time
- High ambient kit for operation from 105 to 125 degrees F (40 to 52 C)
- Low ambient operation down to -10 degrees F (-23 C)
- Remote evaporator option to keep all chilled water piping inside the building
- Easy integration with the Open ChoicesTM feature for communication with your choice of building automation system using BACnet®, LonTalk® or Modbus® standard open protocols
- Ice storage capability to reduce operating costs
- Compressor sound reduction package for ultra sound-sensitive projects